Advocacy, information and 1-to-1 support services
Staff and volunteers at North Devon Sunrise provide a professional information and advocacy support service, helping you to find positive outcomes to short and long term issues that may impact on your life including:
- Access to public services
- Family support
- Education and schools
- Racism, prejudice and discrimination
- Benefits and access to social support services
- Victims of crime
- Domestic violence/abuse
- Health and mental health
- Employment rights
- Job skills such as looking for a job, interview techniques and CV preparation
- Making complaints
- Other complex care needs
We provide one-to-one individual support to enable you to make positive life changes and live the life you want to. It truly doesn’t matter how big or small an issue is – we’re there to help you to find solutions to take your life forward in a positive direction.
Please feel free to contact us on a confidential basis:
- Drop into our offices between Monday to Thursdays from 10am – 5pm.
- Give us a call on 01271 328915.
- Email us on email@example.com
We will get back to you as soon as we can.
A partner of the Victim Care Unit network, North Devon Sunrise supports people who are victims of crime, whether you choose to report this to police or not. Please get in touch with us if you are concerned that you may be a victim of hate crime, domestic abuse or violence, and would like to speak to someone confidentially about your situation. We can provide translators if you don’t speak English as your first language.